Welcome to Western Canada Fire & First Aid Inc. (WCFF’s) E-Learning and Online Training portal. WCFF is excited to announce that we now have online training available for those individuals that cannot attend our instructor led courses. Instructor led courses, especially those courses that include a practical component, will always be one of WCFF’s top priorities! However, there are many topics areas that our customers ask for that WCFF does not currently offer in an instructor led format.
Already a user? Login in or use your activation code here.
Disclaimer: Check with your job site for training certification requirements prior to purchasing any online safety training to determine if online training is accepted. WCFF offers both online and instructor led training. Please ensure that you meet the system requirements for running the online course, prior to purchase.
WCFF offers some of the most popular online courses, click the course below for more information:
- Asbestos Awareness – 45 minute course
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Arc Flash Hazard Awareness 2017
- Backing: Tractor-Trailers
- Boom Truck Safety (Picker Truck)
- Chainsaw Safety Awareness
- Daily Pre-Trip Inspection
- Electrical Safety Training 2017
- Ground Disturbance 201
- Ground Disturbance 201 (Proctored)
- Hours of Service
- Lockout / Tagout
- North American Cargo Securement Core Program
- Overhead Crane Awareness
- Respiratory Protection – 75 minute course
- Rigging and Slinging Safety
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Weights and Dimensions (Alberta)
- WHMIS 2015
Tips: To find a particular course topic, change the “Items Per Page:” from 4 to All and then type the topic into the search bar and click the search button. The example below would display all results and courses with the word “gas”:
For Technical assistance with running a course or questions regarding your purchase, please contact Toll Free 1-866-416-1660 or local 780-410-1660 (Monday to Friday from 8am to 4:30pm MST.)
To view all upcoming instructor led courses and register online, please click here.