Western Canada Fire & First Aid (WCFF) has been facilitating Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) compliant safety training programs since 1996 and has two locations in Edmonton. Training can also be provided onsite at clients locations throughout Canada.
To view all upcoming courses and register online, please click here.
WCFF offers the following instructor led courses at our Edmonton locations:
- Ammonia Awareness
- Confined Space Entry
- Detection & Control of Hazardous Materials
- Fall Protection
- Fall Protection Basic Rescue
- Fire Safety & Fire Extinguisher Use
- Ground Disturbance Level II ® (Global ™ – ABCGA 201 Standard)
- H2S Alive (Energy Safety Canada ™)
- H2S Awareness – 4 hour course
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus – SCBA
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods – TDG
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System – WHMIS
First Aid & CPR
- Standard First Aid – 2 days
- Emergency First Aid – 1 day
- Standard First Aid Recertification – 1 day
- Basic Life Support (HSF)
Powered Mobile Equipment
- Elevated Work Platform
- Lift Truck – aka Forklift
- Skid Steer Loader
- Variable Reach Lift Truck – aka Zoom Boom or Telehandler
- Wheel Loader
Note: Skilled operators can take practical evaluations on the Lift Truck, Skid Steer, VRLT, and Wheel Loader on the same day. Ask our registrar’s form more information and additional costs.
Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA) specific
Note: Most courses include a hands on practical component. Please contact WCFF before registering for a course to ensure you have the appropriate PPE and course prerequisites.
To view a printable price list click on: price list as of March 1, 2019.