Welcome to Western Canada Fire & First Aid Inc. (WCFF’s) E-Learning and Online Training portal.
Disclaimer: Check with your job site for training certification requirements prior to purchasing any online safety training to determine if online training is accepted. WCFF offers both online and instructor led training. Please ensure that you meet the system requirements for running the online course, prior to purchase.
WCFF offers some of the most popular online courses, click the course below for more information:
- Asbestos Awareness – 45 minute Course
- Asbestos Awareness – 2 hour course
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Arc Flash Hazard Awareness 2017
- Backing: Tractor-Trailers
- Chainsaw Safety Awareness
- Daily Pre-Trip Inspection
- Defensive Driving: 3 Demerit Reduction Program (Alberta)
- Electrical Safety Training System Electrical Worker Canada – 2015 Standard
- Gas Detection
- Ground Disturbance 201 (Proctored)
- Hours of Service
- Lockout Tagout (LOTO)
- North American Cargo Securement Core Program
- Overhead Crane Awareness
- Rigging and Slinging Safety
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Weights and Dimensions (Alberta)
- WHMIS 2015
For Technical assistance with running a course or questions regarding your purchase, please contact Toll Free 1-866-416-1660 or local 780-410-1660 (Monday to Friday from 8am to 4:30pm MST.)
To view all upcoming instructor led courses and register online, please click here.