Western Canada Fire & First Aid (WCFF) has been delivering accredited training programs since 1996 and has two locations in Edmonton. Training can also be provided onsite at clients locations throughout Canada.
To view all upcoming courses and register online, please click here.
WCFF regularly offers the following instructor led courses at our Edmonton locations:
- First Aid & CPR courses;
- Powered Mobile Equipment courses;
- Occupational Health and Safety Courses;
- Ammonia Awareness
- Confined Space (OSSA)
- Confined Space (Industrial)
- Detection & Control of Hazardous Materials
- Electrical Safety
- Fall Protection (OSSA)
- Fall Protection (Industrial)
- Fire Safety & Fire Extinguisher Use
- Ground Disturbance (ABCGA)
- H2S Alive (ENFORM)
- H2S Awareness
- Oilfield Driver Awareness (ENFORM)
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus – SCBA
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods – TDG
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System – WHMIS
Note: Most courses include a hands on practical component. Please contact WCFF before registering for a course to ensure you have the appropriate PPE and course prerequisites.
To view a printable price list click on: price list as of August 12, 2016.
Note: In addition to the courses listed above, we also offer the following programs through our associate company Western Safety Consulting Inc.: