Western Canada Fire & First Aid (WCFF) has been creating and facilitating Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) compliant safety training programs since 1996 and has two locations in Edmonton.
To view all upcoming courses and register online, please select course calendar.
WCFF offers the following courses:
OHS Compliant courses:
- Ammonia Awareness
- Confined Space Entry
- Detection & Control of Hazardous Materials
- Fall Protection
- Fall Protection Basic Rescue
- Fire Safety & Fire Extinguisher Use
- Ground Disturbance
- H2S Awareness – 4 hour course
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus – SCBA
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods – TDG
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System – WHMIS
First Aid & CPR
Powered Mobile Equipment (includes hands-on practical time)
- Elevated Work Platform
- Lift Truck – aka Forklift
- Skid Steer Loader
- Variable Reach Lift Truck – aka Zoom Boom or Telehandler
- Wheel Loader
Note: Skilled operators can take practical evaluations on the Lift Truck, Skid Steer, VRLT, and Wheel Loader on the same day. Ask our registrar’s for more information and additional costs.
Energy Safety Canada™ (ESC) courses:
- H2S Alive® (ESC)
- Fall Protection (ESC)
- Elevated Work Platform (ESC) – Coming Soon, refer to OSSA Elevated Work Platform
- Confined Space (ESC) – Coming Soon, refer to OSSA Confined Space
Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA) specific
Note: Most courses include a hands on practical component. Please contact WCFF before registering for a course to ensure you have the appropriate PPE and course prerequisites.
To view a printable price list click on: price list as of June 1, 2020.