Employers know they’re responsible for their workers health and safety. Part 2 of the occupational health and safety code clearly outlines what employers must do to ensure workers safety. Western Canada Fire & First Aid Inc. can help you with your Health and Safety Management System. In conjunction with our associate company, Western Safety Consulting Inc., we will work with your organization to design, implement, and audit your health and safety management system.
Please contact us at 780-469-4887 for more information. Ask for our Director of Sales for specific consulting requests.
An effective health and safety management system must have the following 8 components in place:
- Identification and analysis of health and safety hazards at the work site
- Control measures to eliminate or reduce the risks to workers from hazards
- Clearly demonstrated management commitment, and written company policy
- Worker competency and training
- Inspection program
- Emergency response planning
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Management system administration
For a detailed description of our consulting services, select one of the options below: